Beau Monde is a warm and welcoming practice. Brand new and fully refurbished to provide a modern, yet comfortable setting, the atmosphere is not what you might expect of a dental practice..
I usually loathe going to the dentist but I always look forward to visiting Beau Monde. The staff are incredibly polite, welcoming and courteous...
Children Dentistry in bristol
As dental professionals we believe in preventative dental care and encourage our patients to bring their children to the practice from an early age. Regular check-ups from a young age will ensure children don't suffer from untreated dental decay with devastating effects to their growing dentition. There are a number of preventative treatments that our team can provide for children:
- Fluoride applications are a safe and effective way to safeguard your child's growing teeth from developing decay. The fluoride is painted onto the surface of the teeth, helping to mineralise them.
- Tooth-coloured fissure sealants are applied to the biting surfaces of children's teeth to prevent decay.
- Studies have shown that the younger your child is when attending their first dental appointment, even if just for a check-up, the more likely they are to have a positive experience and to grow up unafraid of the dentist. Our team will take special care of your child to make them feel safe and cared for.
- Treating a child from a young age also allows the dentist to spot early signs of underbites, cross bites or overbites developing. As with most dental problems, the sooner you can start to treat it, the quicker it can be resolved.
Prevention is always better than cure, so call the practice today to make an appointment for your child.
- Healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Reduced risk of developing tooth decay and reduced need for fillings.
- No fears or phobias of the dentist.